Direct injection for runners
Our worldwide unique nmblFoam® makes the difference.
Injection instead of gluing
- We save water and energy because the sole no longer has to be heated or melted
- We do not use adhesives, which can negatively affect the cushioning in the shoe by providing an additional intermediate layer or stiffening bonded materials
- We improve the connection between the sole and the upper because the midsole bonds firmly to the upper during production
The advantages of PU
- the continuous dense foam is characterized by a deep and above all permanently consistent energy return
- ten times higher compression set (ability to return to its original shape) than conventional EVA foams
- longer durability
- hydrolysis free (advantage in hotter or more humid climates)
Automation reduces carbon footprint
Highly automated manufacturing also allows Joe Nimble to profitably move production of the Ultreya® back to Europe. This makes us less dependent on supply chains. And it brings us closer to the goal we aim for with every new development step: to produce our shoes in a CO2-neutral way for the foreseeable future.