Find the right shoe size
OPTION 1:FIND THE CORRECT SHOE SIZE USING 3D FOOT SCAN
The right shoe size in seconds (ios only).
The scanning process of your foot is based on augmented reality. This offers you a first-class experience and, above all, simplifies the execution of the scan. Just follow these steps:
How it works:
Step 1:Download the app HERE
Step 2: Follow the instructions in the app to run the scan
Step 3: Find out which models and sizes are perfect for you!
This one-time process only takes a few minutes and you will immediately receive the perfect size and model recommendations for all categories. The FitRate system recommends the best fitting shoe models, based on your foot scan. The more stars, the better the fit!
OPTION 2: FIND THE CORRECT SHOE SIZE USING A TEMPLATE
Solution 1: Measure your feet and determine the shoe size
Correctly measure your feet in just 5 minutes, here's how:
- Take a sheet of paper, put it against a wall and stand on it.
- At the tip of your longest toe, draw a straight line in parallel to the wall. Hold the pen vertically so that the length is not too short / generous.
- Measure the distance from the wall to the drawn line.
- Select the length in the size finder and print out the template (as above).
Measure your feet, find your size, print the template
Solution 2: Download the template & compare shoe size
Please select your usual shoe size here and click "print". The corresponding template will open and you can download or print it directly.
To ensure that all dimensions are correct, set the value for "scale" to 100% in the print settings and select "print without margins". After printing, please check whether the measuring line is exactly 1 inch or 2 cm (see point 1 on the template).
For the unrestricted toefreedom® and the natural movement sequence space for movement while walking is important, which we have marked yellow in the template.
- The shoe is wider than the template. It is important that the length is correct. If not, take a half size lower or higher.
- For safety's sake, measure both feet as they can be of different length.
Our service for you:
- We have half sizes for an even more comfortable walking and running experience.
- If you need a different size for each foot, please contact email@example.com for information about "non-pairs". We find a solution for you!
Find the correct childrens shoe size with the template
Measure children’s feet correctly
- Feet usually swell slightly during the course of the day. Therefore, it is best to measure your child´s feet in the afternoon or evening.
- The additional space for rolling and for the foot to grow should be at least 1.2 cm.